Cilantro Meat Balls

I don't eat red meat but I am told these taste good :) You can bake, fry or freeze them for later. This time I baked them.

Here's what you need:
  • 1 lb. organic ground beef
  • 1 large onion
  • 4 cloves of garlic
  • 1 tablespoon of salt
  • 1 egg
  • 1 slice of sourdough bread crumbled (leave out the crust)
  • 1 cup of cilantro

Beat the egg, add the ground beef, salt and bread crumbs. Process the onion and garlic in your food processor (takes 2 seconds) and add them. Process the cilantro, add it in. Mix it all, make small pieces and lay onto a baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit.

Comments

Dan S said…
These are so delicious. I can't believe that it is so easy to make them. Having dinner with you was the "high point" of my week :-)
Damla Aktekin said…
Same for us, let me know how it goes with cooking them :) Hugs, Damla

Popular Posts