Gluten free Coconut Cookies




Yolks of 4 eggs
1.5 cups of coconut butter (not melted, room temperature soft)
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 cup of shredded coconuts to put in the dough and 1/2 cups to decorate the cookies
1.5 cups of powdered sugar
1/2 cup of namaste gluten free flour (has a binding agent inside)
1/2 cup of coconut flour

Mix everything except extra shredded coconut into a cookie dough. Roll them in small balls and dunk the tops only in shredded coconut. Place them on a baking tray. Bake at 350F in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes (until they get a golden color). 





This is one of my favorite cookie recipes from my childhood. My aunt Halime always baked it for me. I modified the recipe to make it gluten free. As you can see the shape didn’t hold but they still taste divine. You can also make it with regular flour by using 1 cup of flour in place of coconut and namaste flours. 

Enjoy!
Damla



Comments

Popular Posts